Melissa presents a 2007 BBC article here. Penelope responds with an updated BBC report. Melissa says she does not have time to view it.
A video of Dr. Hugh Taylor, Chief of OBGYN at Yale is presented. See how Randy responds.
Call them hypocrites (based on no real facts).
From a Forum unnamed.
Cyber bullying is a growing issue our children face whenever they get online.
However, what we have below are examples of parents being belittled when they have raised concerns about wireless health risks. These tactics are used worldwide to marginalize kids who are different and to alienate people who speak out:
Watch the 1 minute video that sparked such outrage.
We also are sharing Facebook responses to the WUSA Story about parents concerned about wifi. After that story was posted on the WUSA Facebook page, people posted numerous angry comments.
When information is presented.
Do you have an example of online bullying to share?
If so please send it and we will post it.
Email us at email@example.com.
Let's get this out in the open
so we can then focus on the issue at hand- our children!
1. Basic name calling:Idiots Stupid, Dumb
2. Label the women "hysterical": You are crazy. Calm down you worry too much.
3. Lump them as belonging to other “extremist” groups: They don't vaccinate their kids, hate technology and more.
4. Attack their sincerity:If you care so much why aren't you doing this and this as well.
5. Alienate: Get away, you are too different: Tell them they should move away from the rest of us because they are just so so so different.
6. Discredit Blindly: Pull out a factoid off google as if it proves everything and refuse to hear more discussion.
These tactics avoid the issue.
They avoid a thoughtful engaged discussion on the presented facts.
Please see below these examples of this labeling, name calling demeaning , discrediting, alienating, and excluding behavior. Should you encounter such unfortunate behavior- please do not take it personally. It seems to be happening to many parents who speak up about this issue.